Jumaat, 19 Ogos 2011

If he isn’t right for me Ya Allah

..then take him away from me. If I can't have him in this dunya, allow me to forget him. If he isn't the one that will love me, raise children with me, and have us live together.. than take him away and have me forget.
But if Your plans prove otherwise, allow me to be so close to You Ya Allah. Let our struggles be for Your sake and bless us with patience and courage. Humble us and protect us oh Allah.


And ya Allah; Guide me!


Put everything in God's hand.



When God knows you're ready 
for responsibility of commitment 
He'll reveal the right person 
under the right circumstances
 Wait patiently

 DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME SEARCHING AND WISHING

 Grow and be ready
 you'll see God will give you 
a love story 
for better than you could was dream of..


Women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity


INSYA-ALLAH (^_^)










Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan