Jumaat, 16 September 2011

Reminding myself that Allah takes care of everything, and everyone.

Assalamualaikum, Selamat Hari Malaysia guys! (^_~) I hope I’m reaching you all in good health InshaAllah.



* Reminding myself *
Don’t get too attached to the things you have in this life because it will end. And don’t be sad when you don’t get the things you need or want in this life because it will end.


“Do not be sad, because certainly Allah is with us.”

We all remember Allah (SWT) in our times of need. Imagine if life was perfect and we had no problems, would we remember our Lord as much then? We would convince ourselves that we are not in need of a God as no calamities have fell upon us. Problems are a part of life, so learn how to deal with them by turning to Allah (SWT).


Dear God, thanks for this beautiful life and forgive me if I don’t love it enough





Ingat,hidup kita cuma sekali, hiasilah hidup kita dengan penuh keceriaan n kasih sayang, tapi janganlah lupa selimutlah dengan keimanan, maka hidup kita akan bahagia di dunia n di akhirat.. Ameen

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan